Polk County Public Schools main district offices no longer accepts walk-ins for any student records requests. If you would like to request your student transcripts, please see the appropriate option below if you are a current student or a former student.

Current Students

Please remember that current student records have another set of statutory requirements. Requests for the records of current students can be made at the student’s school site.

Former Students

If you are a former student of Polk County Public Schools and need your transcript, you must complete the transcript request form below before your transcript can be released.