• Student Transcript Request

    Student record requests for current students are made at the student’s school site. If you are a former student of Polk County Public Schools, grades K-12, and need a transcript for a job application or for continuing your education, click the button below.

  • Public Records Request

    This form is designed to help government agencies, the media and the private citizens in Polk County access public records related to Polk County Public Schools. The school district understands that it must be accountable to its citizens and their right to know how their tax dollars are spent and how decisions are made.

  • Research Requests

    Thank you for your interest in conducting research at Polk County Public Schools. Our district welcomes research requests that directly benefit the district, require minimal use of student and/or employee time, and align with the district’s research agenda.

Request for Backdated Diploma through Herff Jones

In order for Herff Jones to produce a replacement diploma for you we would need you to send Herff Jones the following:

Your diploma is a custom document, created specifically for you – please allow up to 6 weeks to print the diploma.

Please mail everything to the address listed below:

Herff-Jones Diplomas
Attn: Diploma South
4601 W 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268

For support and additional information on how to receive a backdated diploma through Herff Jones, please see the contact information below:

Diploma South Team
Email: [email protected]
Call: 1-800-635-5670